Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who do I contact for information or problems registering?
A: Please call our office at 703-766-6372 or email us at email@example.com
Q: Who are your instructors?
A: Our instructors are working professionals with extensive knowledge in the subjects they teach.
Q: What classes do you provide?
A: DGI provides hands on classroom training on the following systems.
- DoD Defense Travel System (DTS)
- US ARMY General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS).
- US NAVY Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) (Coming Soon)
- US AIR FORCE Defense Enterprise Accounting and Management System (DEAMS) (Coming Soon)
- Wide Area Workflow (WAWF) (Coming Soon)
- Government Credit Cards Agency Program Coordinator (Travel, GPC, FUEL) (Coming Soon)
Q: What do I need to bring to class?
A: Bring yourself, Your Common Access Card (CAC), an excellent attitude and notepads if you’re a note taker! That’s it!
- Computers, CAC Readers, internet access, LUNCH and classroom handouts if appropriate are provided.
Q: What DO I NEED TO KNOW before taking your classes/prerequisites?
A: For our classes, a familiarity with a computer is desired. Most of our beginner students for DTS and GFEBS had no knowledge about these systems prior to attending our class. We will take you through the learning process step by step.
Q: What do your classes cost?
A: See our pricing below:
- US ARMY GFEBS: Basic GFEBS Knowledge 1 Day Class $499.00 per person (REGISTER)
- US ARMY GFEBS: GRC Administrator 1 Day Class $499.00 per person (REGISTER)
- US ARMY GFEBS: Organization GFEBS POC 1 Day Class $499.00 per person (REGISTER)
- DOD DEFENSE TRAVEL SYSTEM: Defense Travel Administrator 2 Day Class $799.00 per person (REGISTER)
- DOD DEFENSE TRAVEL SYSTEM: Debt Management Monitor 2 Day Class $799.00 per person (REGISTER)
- DOD DEFENSE TRAVEL SYSTEM: Approver/Reviewer Training 1 Day Class $499.00 per person (REGISTER)
- US NAVY ERP: Basic NAVY-ERP Knowledge 1 Day Class $499.00 per person (Coming Soon)
- US AIR FORCE DEAMS: Basic DEAMS Knowledge 1 Day Class $499.00 per person (Coming Soon).
Q: When are your classes conducted?
A: We conduct classes every month. Some Classes are conducted every three months.
Q: What if I have to cancel due to emergencies?
A: Our refund policy should this occur is as follows:
- 100% refund if cancelled more than 4 weeks before the class
- 50% refund if cancelled more than 2 weeks before the class
- 0% refund in the cancellation is in the last 2 weeks before the class
Q: Where are your classes conducted?
A: Our classes are conducted at
Gestalt Partners LLC
1325 G Street, NW,
Washington DC 20005
The building is located in the middle of the block between 13th and 14th Sts, NW on G Street. Register at the security desk and go to the 10th Floor. Follow signs for Suite 1020.
Metro: Blue, Orange, or Red line to Metro Center and use the 13th Street Exit.
>From National Airport: Take George Washington Parkway to I-395 (US-1) North. Bear right onto US-1 which becomes 14th St., NW. Continue to G Street. Turn right on G Street. A parking garage is located underneath the building.
From Dulles Airport: Take SR-267 (Dulles Access Road) East. Continue for approx. 10 miles. Merge onto I-66 (Custis Memorial Pkwy). . Bear right onto (US 50) until you cross the Roosevelt Bridge. Continue onto Constitution Ave, then left on 14th Street NW and right on G Street. A parking garage is located underneath the building.
From BWI Airport: Take I-195 (US-1) West. Merge onto the Baltimore-Washington Pkwy South (SR-295). Continue until you get to the ramp for New York Ave West (US 50). New York Ave. becomes Mt. Vernon pl., NW. Turn Left onto 9th St., NW. Turn Right onto New York Ave., NW. Turn Left onto H Street, NW. Turn Right onto 13th St., NW. Turn Right onto G St, NW. A parking garage is located underneath the building.
Q: How long are your classes?
A: Most of our classes are one day classes. The classes run for 7 hours. Classes start at 0900 and end at 1600 Lunch is provided.
Q: How many students are in the class?
A: We believe in small class sizes. Our individualized classes never exceed 25 students. You can count on a personalized experience.